Finance Business Partner – FP&A
The basic salary for the Finance Business Partner role is between £35,000 – £40,000 per annum.
There’s also an opportunity for you to earn a personal performance bonus and company performance bonus, totalling up to £4,800 per annum.
The business you’ll be working for is leading industrial service business.
They’re a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Offer good bonuses
– Have the perfect environment to build your career
– Are a forward thinking and hands on company
– Enjoy the team environment
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
In the Finance Business Partner role you’ll report to the FP&A Manager and will be primarily responsible for the provision of robust, sustainable and transparent financial performance reporting and commercial support to your region. This role should be the ‘Finance Director’ for the region and involved and supporting all decision making at site and regional level.
Specific tasks include:
– Assisting in preparation of management accounts, annual statutory financial statements and year-end audit
– Preparing and analysing monthly financial results as well as producing budgets and forecasts with regional and Operational Managers
– Engage with key stakeholders to meet business submission requirements
You’ll spend part of the working week based in the company’s Coventry office, and the rest of it working from home. Details around how this will work will be revealed on application.
The standard working hours for this job are 9am – 5pm.
To be the right person for Finance Business Partner role you will need direct experience of financial planning and reporting.
We also need you to have prior experience of understanding of improving core finance processes, management accounting, forecasting and reporting.
It’s also essential that you’ve got experience of producing budgets and forecasts and be able to work with managers and teams in the wider business.
It’s important that you also have the following:
– Strong communication skills written and verbal
– Clear ability to plan and prioritise work load
– Strong relationship building skills
– The willingness to travel between sites
– A professional accountancy qualification (CIMA / ACCA) either qualified or actively studying
– A UK driving licence
You’ll also need to be the following:
– Adaptable, intuitive and professional
– Flexible and adaptable under pressure
– Able to communicate with senior management effectively
– Able to manage your time effectively and identify risks and solutions
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
Finally, you’ll need a full driving licence for this position, so please do not apply if you do not have one.
Think that this Finance Business Partner role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Finance Business Partner position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Finance Business Partner, Management Accountant or as a Finance Analyst.