Senior Construction Project Manager
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a major global engineering business as they deliver top-notch professional services to one of the largest construction projects in the UK. Beyond the initial scope of work, the project is slated to take up to 10 years, meaning there will be significant opportunities to move around and take new relevant positions.
Our client is searching for a Site Operations Accommodation Service Manager. Reporting directly to their People Services Lead, you will be the driving force behind the efficient delivery of support services for a major Nuclear construction project.
As the subject matter expert for your scope of work, you will have the chance to provide your technical input during the planning, preparation, and operations of your assigned work area. Your expertise will be crucial in ensuring the success of this project.
Responsible for the strategic direction and leadership of all activities associated with life cycle delivery of the efficient delivery of support services in accordance with all safety, quality, time and cost parameters to meet the needs of the project. The post holder will also have direct line management responsibilities for the Site Operations Delivery Leads.
- Provide the strategic and operational planning for the delivery of all project accommodation requirements & services.
- Delivery of hotel/accommodation services on site; Campus 2,400 bed spaces & Caravan Park 400 pitches. Services include management of the 2,400 campus bedrooms, restaurants, bars, conferences and events and leisure facilities, and 400 caravan pitches & all associated facilities/functions.
- Engage and manage the relationship with key stakeholders and customers to monitor and improve the services delivered.
- Implementation & delivery of the Accommodation Management Service (AMS) to manage workforce use of local accommodation.
- Be a member of Accommodation User Group[s] and liaise regularly with the site Union teams on matters regarding workforce accommodation.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Degree standard education or recent relevant senior management experience working at a similar level in a related industrial setting.
- Experience of working with and developing similar sized packages of work relating to expected budget of up to £100m.
- Proven experience within a large accommodation environment with catering and bars.
- Significant Management Experience on a construction site, other industrial plant or other high hazard industry.
- Experience of working in a high security environment.
- Long term perspective. Ability to develop a strategy and deliver it.
- Excellent communication skills and experience of positive stakeholder engagement.
Package & Benefits
- Competitive salary, up to six figures.
- Pension scheme, with up to 10% contributions from employer.
- Private medical.
- Life assurance.
- Income protection.
- Further flexible benefits range including electric car scheme, holiday buy-and-sell and more.