Reporting & Digital Manager
Location: Central London, hybrid working model
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global Engineering Consultancy, renowned for excellence in the end-to-end delivery of Major Projects. They need a highly-experienced Data Architecture professional to head up an Analytics function for an energy project of national significance.
This is a critical strategic Project Delivery leadership role within a major Civil Works Programme. The remit is to lead the establishment of reporting requirements (internal and external) for the programme, establish and manage a Reporting/Analytics capability, and to support these requirements as appropriate, with continuous improvement and integration of new emerging needs.
The role will support the wider Data Strategy for the whole Programme and the development of the Analytics ecosystem. The digital aspects of the role will encompass the development and ongoing management of wider digital communication and information management solutions within the programme including aspects such as SharePoint, Exchange of Information, and the Common Data Environment.
• Have a thorough understanding of Project & Business operating models and system architecture.
• Continuously review the effectiveness of the reporting processes to confirm that the current approach is consistent with leading practice and identify and implement measures to improve performance where appropriate.
• Work closely with the PMO and HPC to manage intelligent re-use and replication of data structures and reporting.
• Implement reporting privacy policies and comply with data protection regulations within the reporting construct.
• Effectively communicate the status, value, and importance of data collection to executive members and staff.
• Knowledge of relevant applications, big data solutions, and tools and stay abreast of new technology that could benefit the Project/ Organisation.
- Liaising with delivery directors and Heads of functions to identify new and emerging data needs.
- Production of effective, timely, accurate and informative reporting outputs that support effective programme and management insight.
- Training, supporting, and inspiring the civil works programme community to take a more data informed approach to how they operate.
- Driving/working with engineering leads on architectural decisions around data platforms and systems to support effective collaborative working environments and data collection, transformation, and re-use.
- Ensuring there are robust standards, policies and processes required for data analysis tasks.
- Developing processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy.
Requirements – Essential
– An appropriate degree, or suitable working experience
– Extensive skill and experience in presenting complex information to senior executives and shareholders
– Demonstrable data management, analysis, and visualisation experience on Major Projects/ Programmes.
– Line management experience.
– Mentoring/Coaching experience.
– Demonstrable use of numerical and verbal communication skills with a business environment.
– Deep knowledge of data analysis tools/methods.
– Experience in operating and managing common data environments and/or collaboration data environments, including management and development of Exchange of Information specifications and processes.
– Experience in the management of communication portals to enable effective information collation, exchange and wider communication in line with information security protocols.
Package & Benefits
Highly competitive salary package offered + raft of fixed and flexible benefits, including Private Medical, Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Electric Car scheme and more.