MS Dynamics & Product Owner
Dynamics Architect and Product Owner
Location: Nottingham City Centre, hybrid
Our client is looking for an IT Security Specialist to join their IT & Digital Department on a permanent basis. Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- The Microsoft Dynamics Architect will be responsible for owning the technical direction and strategy for all applications built using Microsoft Dynamics within the UK Solutions area.
- They will be a technical owner for all decisions within Microsoft Dynamics, guiding partners to ensure they make the correct decisions and ensuring that documentation is kept up to date.
- The Microsoft Dynamics Architect will oversee and provide technical leadership to partners in the areas of technical design, development, security and operations.
- Own the Microsoft Dynamics technical direction and strategy for UK Solutions ensuring it aligns with the wider business strategies.
- Work closely with strategic partners to ensure that the correct decisions are made about Microsoft Dynamics, providing guidance and technical expertise where necessary.
- Collaborate with other architects and stakeholders to design, develop, and implement solutions using Microsoft Dynamics.
- Ensure that documentation is kept up to date and accurate.
- Define and maintain best practices and standards for Microsoft Dynamics architecture and design.
- Establish and maintain an architecture roadmap and principles that are aligned with industry best practices.
- Ensure that the solutions are scalable, reliable, and secure.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to developers and other team members working on behalf of partners.
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues, ensuring that they are resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies in Microsoft Dynamics and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Strong background in the technical understanding of Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience working within a DevOps & Agile environment
- Strong technical leadership and communication skills
- Experience of building secure, robust and resilient applications using Microsoft Dynamics.
- Experience with the Power Platform and its capabilities to resolve business problems without causing wider impacts.
- Experience working within a multi partner / vendor environment
- Experience of different CRM platforms and their capabilities.
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure) and related tasks
- Experience of Identity & Access Management solutions and how they operate alongside Microsoft Dynamics
- Understanding of the ITIL framework and how it can be adapted to suit DevOps
- Accreditation in agile and/or DevOps methodologies
- Microsoft Dynamics Certified
- Experience establishing Microsoft Dynamics as a CRM within an enterprise organisation
Here’s what you need to know
Their market-leading benefits package includes 26 days holiday + bank holidays, a generous pension scheme, life cover, bonus and the chance to choose from 20 flexible benefits with tax and/or NI savings. In fact, their benefits package recently won the Personnel Today Reward, Recognition and Benefits Award 2022.