Press Brake Operators
MSG are looking for an experienced press brake operator/setter to join a leading manufacturing company in Redditch. The ideal candidate will come from a manufacturing background and have strong knowledge of the role & have experience with a range of metals.
· Perform Health and Safety checks on all guards before each shift.
· Setting and Operating machinery within parameters..
· Self-inspection using handheld instruments such as Vernier’s, Callipers and Micrometers.
· Folding and forming various products using a range of materials.
· Completing Daily, Weekly and Monthly machine maintenance
Press Operator – Days Position Requirements
· Previous experience setting and operation Brake Press Machines essential.
· Able to read and interpret CAD drawings.
· An understanding and ability to use CNC modules.
· Experienced in working to ISO:9001 standards.
· Manual handling experience
Hours: Mon-Thur – 7.00am- 4.00pm, Fri – 7.00am – 2:00pm
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity for a General Operative, either apply now or call 02477360066
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Salary: £13.00-£14.00 per hour
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Press Brake Operating: 2 year (required)
- Press Brake Setting: 2 year (required)
Work Location: In person