Customer Referral Officer
Are you an experienced Customer Referral Officer looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong background in providing excellent customer service within a service centre or delivery environment? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Our client, a leading housing organisation based in Coventry, is looking for a Customer Referral Officer to join their team on a temporary basis. The role offers a pay rate of £14.30 per hour.
As a Customer Referral Officer, you will be supporting ‘hard to engage’ customers in relation to DMC cases.
- Receiving referrals for customers who require additional support
- Liaising with customers and various departments to arrange support
- Assisting customers with reactive or planned moves
- Identifying customer needs and liaising with various departments to arrange support
- Overseeing the ‘no contact’ and ‘no access’ processes and reporting on progress
- Case-manage customers in the DMC process, to completion, who require more support to engage, or require alternative accommodation
- Responsible for ensuring that data collection in relation to customer referrals is accurate, accessible, and reportable.
- Highlight any risks, issues or blockages in the customer referrals processes and resolve / escalate them.
- Always ensure customers’ health and safety is at the forefron
- Oversee that customer communications are accurate, informative, and accessible.
- Ability to work on high volumes output
- Experience in delivering customer-focused services or working in a service centre
- Practical attitude with the ability to make decisions on the best approach from a combined customer and business perspective.
- Tenancy management experience
- Knowledge of relevant legislation (e.g., Landlord & Tenant Act, RICS Code, etc.)
- Extensive customer management experience
- Empathetic approach to customer service
- Excellent communication skills-written and verbal presentation of information
- Report writing skills
- Flexible approach to travel and working hours to accommodate resident meetings and out of hours rota
- Appreciation of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion values
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to join a leading housing organisation in Coventry, then we want to hear from you. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to take the next step in your career! Apply today and join a dynamic and growing team!