IT Project Manager
Job Title: Project Manager (IT)
Location: UK Base
Job Type: Onsite/Hybrid
Are you an experienced IT Project Manager with a passion for delivering successful projects? Do you have experience in business change management and selection and implementation management? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking an IT Project Manager to join their team. As an IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing projects from end-to-end to ensure that they are delivered to agreed standards and methodology, and that the expected client benefits are achieved. In addition, you will have responsibilities in business change management and selection and implementation management.
So, why work for us? This is a permanent, full-time role, with a competitive salary and attractive benefits package. But more than that, this is an opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team who are dedicated to delivering successful outcomes for our clients. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a broad range of clients across all industry sectors, meaning that you’ll have the chance to develop an inspiring résumé.
As an IT Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing projects from end-to-end, ensuring that they are delivered to agreed standards and methodology.
- Building strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Providing regular project updates and status reports to clients and stakeholders.
- Developing project plans and schedules, and managing project budgets.
- Leading project teams to deliver successful outcomes.
- Managing business change activities to ensure that projects are successfully adopted and embedded into the client’s operations.
- Managing selection and implementation activities for technology solutions, including vendor selection, solution design, and implementation planning.
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Building key client relationships and managing stakeholders.
- Benefits tracking to ensure the benefits are realized and the project is successful.
- Financial management, of all related project expenditure, hardware, software, capital and op-ex.
- Agile qualified; Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Agile Practitioner.
- Experience of Jira, HP-ALM, Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 4-5 years of previous experience in an IT Project Management environment.
- Excellent project management skills, including project planning, budgeting, and risk management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A proven track record of delivering successful projects.
- A passion for IT and technology.
- Experience in business change management and selection and implementation management.
In addition to the above requirements, we are looking for someone who is self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently. If you’re looking for a rewarding role that provides autonomy, variety, and fresh challenges, then we encourage you to apply today.