External Senior Producer – Gaming
A Gaming Company is seeking an External Senior Producer to join its Publishing team.
The External Senior Producer will play a critical role in ensuring A Gaming Company releases a portfolio of high-quality games by managing cross-functional projects on multiple platforms for a diverse global audience.
As the Senior Producer, you will work closely with development studios and the Brand Manager to oversee assigned projects from inception to release and maintain them through the post-launch period. You will be the central point of contact for all production-related activities between a development studio and central shared functions.
If you are an experienced Producer passionate about gaming and creativity, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and become part of A Gaming Company dynamic Publishing team.
- Working closely with development studios to understand scope, development plans, resource requirements, and delivery milestones
- Monitoring project requirements to identify blockers, dependencies, and highlight risks
- Collaborating with development studios to problem solve and establish best practices that facilitate smooth development
- Being accountable for budget and schedule tracking, and reporting changes as they arise
- Preparing and delivering presentations and reports, as needed or requested
- Being the primary escalation point for assigned projects
Requirements: The ideal candidate possesses exceptional organisational and leadership capabilities, a diverse skill set, a strong desire to problem solve as part of a team, and a creative, forward-thinking, solution oriented mindset.
The ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, manage simultaneous priorities, and a proven track record as a producer in a similar or related position will be necessary to thrive in this role.
- Passion for playing and understanding video games
- Experience of working in game development and publishing of multiple games
- Understanding of the full game development lifecycle
- Highly proficient with game industry standard software tools, design documents, production processes, and best practices (budgets, project management, localization, bug reports, etc.)
- Collaborative approach to development and publishing with the ability and willingness to proactively guide, support, and assist in multiple areas, across multiple locationsData analytical skills and experience with informed decision-making processes
- Freedom to choose where you work in the UK
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced holiday package
- Enrolment in the company pension scheme
- Bi-annual appraisals
- Annual pay reviews
- Career breaks
- Enhanced and generous maternity and paternity package
- Paid dependent’s emergency leave
- Access to a life insurance policy and WeCare healthcare app
- Health insurance cash plan covering dental, optical, and therapies.
- Investment in your physical health with weekly live and on-demand strength, cardio, yoga, and meditation sessions
- Investment in your mental health with regular access to training courses and one-to-one wellness sessions and workshops
- In person and virtual events
- Refer a friend scheme