Assistant Financial Accountant
Michael Sharma Group is proud to be working on behalf of our client, a leading provider of industrial services to the automotive sector, to recruit an Assistant Financial Accountant to join their team in Coventry.
*What’s in it for you?*
– A competitive salary of up to £30k, and benefits package, including pension of 7.5% with a 0.5% employee contribution, 5% bonus and generous holiday allowance of 25 days
– Fantastic internal progression opportunities, with the opportunity to learn from an experienced and qualified Finance Manager who is passionate about development
– The chance to work for a highly-regarded industrial services business, operating in the fast-paced and exciting automotive sector
– A supportive and dynamic team, who are committed to delivering exceptional service to our clients
If you’re a talented Accountant looking for a new challenge, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Our client is looking for someone who is already qualified AAT or part-qualified ACCA/CIMA and who can hit the ground running in this fast-paced and dynamic role.
As an Assistant Financial Accountant, you’ll be responsible for supporting the Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly management accounts and year-end financial statements. You’ll also be responsible for preparing budgets and forecasts, conducting bank reconciliations and journals, supporting credit control and purchase ledger functions, and providing general financial support to the wider business.
So, if you’re an experienced Accountant with a passion for finance, this role is perfect for you!
*What you’ll be doing:*
– Supporting the Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly management accounts and year-end financial statements
– Preparing budgets and forecasts
– Conducting bank reconciliations and preparing journals
– Supporting the purchase ledger function and credit control
– Providing general financial support to the wider business
*What we’re looking for:*
– A highly motivated and driven individual with a passion for finance
– Previous experience in an assistant accountant role desirable
– AAT qualified or ACCA/CIMA part qualified
– Strong communication skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships
– A proactive approach to problem-solving
So, if you’re an experienced Accountant looking for a new challenge, apply now! Our client is keen to find someone who is passionate about finance and is looking to take the next step in their career. We look forward to hearing from you!