Job Title: EAM Platform Manager
Our client is seeking a talented and dynamic EAM Platform Manager to join their growing IT Team. The organization is dedicated to building a cleaner and more sustainable energy future, and they need your expertise to drive this mission.
As the EAM Platform Manager, you will work in a large complex environment, managing and supporting the delivery platform capabilities and technical requirements for multiple consumer-facing products.
• Prioritize and support the work of providing the platform service for multiple consumer-facing products.
• Provide a cohesive vision for the platform across the organization.
• Engage with Product Line Directors, Product Managers, and all product development stakeholders, managing and servicing the delivery platform capabilities and technical requirements.
• Maintain focus on security and resilience to protect end-users who depend on the platform to conduct business.
• Apply the processes, systems and functions required to make new and changed services and features available for use.
• Plan, estimate and execute systems development work to time, budget and quality targets.
• Set policy and drive adherence to standards for systems development.
• Lead activities to make security and privacy integral to systems development.
• Identify and manage the resources necessary for all stages of systems development projects.
• Experience of successfully managing service delivery and project delivery for large corporate organizations, preferably with knowledge and operational experience of Cyber Security.
• Experience of informing strategic direction and decision making up to and including Business Unit Exec and Board.
• Can successfully operate at Executive level, forming strong relationships and engagement as needed across all levels of the Business Entity.
• Experience and proficiency in analytical decision making, organizational design, and technical operations.
• Degree-level qualification, preferably in an analytical or business-oriented discipline like information systems or industrial engineering, alternatively, an equivalent combination of education and training.
What’s on offer:
• A competitive salary dependent on capability.
• 15% Annual Performance Bonus.
• 28 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays.
• A competitive contributory pension scheme where we will double match your contribution to a maximum company contribution of 12%, giving a total of 18% to your pension pot.
• Life Insurance at 10 times basic salary.
• Access to a number of flexible benefits such as a share incentive plan, salary sacrifice car and technology schemes, support via employee assistance lines, and matched charity giving to name a few.
If you are interested, and possess the required skills and experience, we would love to hear from you.