Audit & Accounts Senior
�� Hey there! Are you an experienced Accounts and Audit Senior looking for your next career move? Do you want to work for an independent accountancy firm with a fantastic reputation in the industry? If so, keep reading!
We’re currently on the lookout for an Accounts and Audit Senior to join a dynamic and forward-thinking firm in Rugby. As an Accounts and Audit Senior, you’ll play a critical role in delivering exceptional service to our clients and contributing to the continued growth and success of the firm.
�� What will you be doing?
– Leading and coordinating audit assignments for a variety of clients in a range of sectors
– Preparing and reviewing statutory accounts and corporation tax returns
– Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and colleagues
– Providing support and training to junior team members
– Keeping up-to-date with technical developments and changes in accounting standards
�� What’s in it for you?
– A competitive salary of up to £45k
– A comprehensive benefits package, including a contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, and 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
– The opportunity to work for a reputable and growing independent firm
– Continuous professional development and career progression opportunities
– Collaborative and supportive working environment
���� What are we looking for?
– ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
– Strong technical knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
– Proven leadership and team management skills
�� Where will you be working?
You’ll be based in Rugby, but you’ll have the opportunity to work across the firm’s three offices, including Northampton and Leicester. Our client prides themselves on their friendly and supportive working environment and their commitment to delivering exceptional service to their clients.
�� How to apply
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity and meet the above criteria, please send your CV and a cover letter to us. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
�� Still unsure?
If you have any questions about the role or the firm, please feel free to get in touch. We understand that job hunting can be a daunting process, but we’re here to support you every step of the way.
�� Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity – apply today!