SSRS & Power BI Developer
Role: SSRS & Power BI Developer
Reporting to: SP&P Programme Manager
Duration: 3 months contract initially
Our client is a digitally focused Local Authority with a dynamic and forward-thinking approach to service delivery. Digital Services (DS) is their technological enablement and support service. Strategic Portfolio & Projects (SP&P) is the delivery service within Digital Services.
They are looking for an experienced SSRS & Power BI Developer to join the team for a 3-month initial contract period. The successful candidate will have experience in housing and will focus on the transition of reports from Northgate to Civica Cx Housing product.
This role offers the opportunity to make a real difference in the community and move the Authority away from corporate shareholders.
Reporting to the SP&P Programme Manager, the SSRS & Power BI Developer will work within the Civica Cx project team to modify existing reports and identify and create new reports. The successful candidate will have a broad range of experience in report writing, and experience with SQL and its broader comparators would be advantageous.
• Work with business areas to define report requirements and criticality
• Develop and test the required reports
• Provide documentation related to reports developed to cover training and enable future maintenance
• Ensure reports are fit for purpose to prevent re-keying/reprocessing of the data
• 5+ years of Northgate/Civica Cx Housing experience
• 5+ years SQL report writing experience
• 5+ years Power BI experience
If you are an experienced SSRS & Power BI Developer with a focus on housing and report writing, and you are looking for a role that makes a real difference to a community, then we would love to speak with you and encourage you to apply.