Job Title: PMO Manager
Hours: 35 hours per week. Hybrid Working (2 days from the office). Our client is seeking an experienced PMO Manager to join them at their head office. You will work on existing projects within the change portfolio and create the strategy and roadmap for a more effective and efficient PMO. In this role you will have overall responsibility for the PMO team and function.
• Govern the change Portfolio within the business including the Portfolio Roadmap, tracking Programmes and Projects through their lifecycle, aggregation of Portfolio reporting including project status, RAIDs, resource and dependency management to provide Executive and Board briefings • Ownership of the resource management process for ITSS, providing reporting and visibility as well as forward planning to ensure we have the right people at the right time to deliver value to our members
• Responsible for the change delivery frameworks, including regular reviews and development where appropriate. This will include continuous improvement around both the framework, the application of the framework through delivery and any tooling impacts
• Ownership of the Portfolio planning process, collaborating with all areas of ITSS to develop and maintain the Portfolio Roadmap. Enabling both the ITSS SLT and ExCo to drive effective decision-making to maximize the IT investment
• Drive tooling and automation across the PMO to deliver effective data, reporting and processes across the PMO
• Proven development and leadership of a Project Management Office • Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders, including senior stakeholders
• Experience of implementing process change and best practice within a Project Management Office
• Ability to manage, coach and develop members of the PMO to maximize individual and team potential
• Excellent organizational, analysis, and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of Monday.com or Project Office tooling
What’s in it for you?
In addition to your salary, you’ll be rewarded with a wide range of benefits, including:
• Generous annual leave starting at 25 days + 8 bank holidays
• Pension scheme where we will augment your contribution by 0.6% (up to 10.6%)
• Discounts for a wide variety of days out and events
• Performance related pay
• Corporate health plan with the option to include family members
• Discounted travel
• Life assurance at 4 x salary
If you’re ready to take on a new challenge and join an ambitious, growing PMO team, please submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you’re the right candidate for the role.