Job Title: UX/UI Designer
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Our client is searching for a UX/UI Designer to join their team in Maidstone, Kent.
In this role you will primarily focus on Web UX/UI. You will be responsible for designing and prototyping user experience solutions based on the requirements of the project, creating and managing graphics assets, and communicating with the development team to see designs implemented. You will also carry out usability testing, identifying areas for improvement and strive to improve the product on an ongoing basis. Broader graphic design skills are desirable as there will be opportunities to work on content for social media, advertising and print.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in designing UX/UI for the Web, using software such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools.
- They will be confident in their skills designing effective, customer-engaging layouts and visuals, including typography.
- Experience in prototyping and wireframing is also key.
- Knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS, animation and basic video editing would be highly advantageous but not essential.
- Design and prototype user experience solutions based on the requirements of the project.
- Create and manage graphics assets.
- Communicate with the development team to see designs implemented.
- Carry out usability testing, identifying areas for improvement and striving to improve the product on an ongoing basis.
- Producing graphics for other departments (e.g. marketing) as a secondary focus.
- Working hours are 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday with an hour lunch break.
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays).
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Company social events.
- Health and wellbeing benefits.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- The chance to visit relevant conferences and exhibitions (domestic and overseas).
- Company pension.
If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about designing user experiences, please do apply below as we would love to discuss the opportunity with you.