Our client is looking for a motivated and ambitious Marketing Assistant to join their team. They are a rapidly-growing start-up firm in the early years of its journey.
- Marketing/Journalism/English/Media degree/background or similar skillset
- Keen to enter the field of Marketing; open to growth and learning new skills
- Able to work office-based, 5 days a week, 9-5pm
- Adobe Acrobat experience essential (Adobe Suite desirable)
- Interest in Social Media essential
- Copywriting & proof-reading skills desirable
- Attention to detail, creative, versatile
As a Marketing Assistant, you will be working under the guidance of the company’s Brand Manager to assist in the creation and execution of a wide variety of marketing projects, such as videos, brochures, presentations, company documents, and social media content. The company is currently undergoing a rebrand, and you will be providing general assistance to the Brand Manager as they get through the large workload this entails. There will be a wide variety of projects to work on and, after an initial probation period, the role will be expanded allowing you to find a more specific and specialized role within the business.
- Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly-growing start-up firm in its early years and to build valuable experience working on a multitude of projects alongside a senior marketing professional.
- 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Supportive and employee-driven company culture
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your skills and make a real impact in a dynamic and exciting environment, we want to hear from you. Apply today and take the first step towards your new marketing career.