Finance Business Partner
Looking for an exciting opportunity to work in the automotive/OEM sector? Look no further!
We are currently seeking a Finance Business Partner to join our client’s team on a permanent basis. We are representing their search for the perfect candidate to join their team.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for working on-site with customers and clients in the automotive industry, partnering with them to make the numbers come to life. You will work closely with the business, bringing financial insights and analysis to support the decision-making process.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering with key stakeholders, building strong relationships across the organization and being a trusted advisor to the business.
- Providing financial analysis and insights to help drive the business forward.
- Developing and managing budgets and forecasts, including variance analysis against actuals.
- Identifying risks and opportunities and providing solutions to help the business achieve its goals.
- Contributing to the development of strategic plans, analyzing key business drivers and evaluating investment opportunities.
- Supporting the business with ad-hoc analysis and reporting as required.
To be considered for the role, you will need to have solid experience in finance and business partnering. You should have excellent communication skills and the ability to think creatively to find solutions to complex problems.
In addition, you should have:
- A degree in finance or a related field.
- Professional accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) or equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate complex financial data into clear business insights.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- The ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- A passion for the automotive industry and a desire to help shape its future.
In return for your expertise, our client is offering a competitive salary of £42k, along with a car allowance of £4.3k, a 12% bonus, and a generous pension scheme. The employer will contribute 7.5% towards your pension, while you only need to contribute 0.5%.
Our client is also committed to providing a fun and friendly workplace that fosters professional development. You’ll have access to a range of health and wellness benefits, as well as opportunities to learn and grow in your career.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be the perfect fit for the role. We are excited to hear from you and look forward to helping you take the next step in your career.