The business you’ll be working for is one of the top 15 Chartered Accountancy Firms.
They are a great company to work for and really value the importance of employers by offering the following
- Extensive internal and on-the-job training
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu.
- Work – Life balance
- A Well Rounded and Cultural Team
- Supportive Managers and Team Leaders
Basic salary: £22-25K – Depending on experience
- 20 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
- Working with a range of clients in a broad spectrum of industries and sectors
- Providing support to clients in the following areas:
- Statutory and management accounts
- Audit & assurance
- Business advice
- Form an integral part of our teams providing a first-class service to our clients.
The ideal candidate for this Junior Accountant position will have the following experience:
- Conducting and completing audit and accounting engagements across a wide range of clients.
- Carry out additional tasks alongside their own work
- Working in fast past environments.
- Meeting deadline and working under pressure
In Addition you will also need to be:
- AAT qualified.
- Able to travel to the Liverpool office.
- Able to work of your own initiative.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Able to prioritise workload.
Video Cover Letters