Accounting Technician – Temporary
The business you’ll be working for is one of the largest Housing Organisation in the country.
They are a great company to work for and really value the importance of employers by offering the following
- A Well Rounded and Cultural Team
- Supportive Managers and Team Leaders
- Training and Development
- Hybrid Working
Please note: This is a temporary 6 month FTC
Basic salary: £12.54 – Hourly Rate
- Some of our core benefits include
- Group bonus potential up to 15% of salary
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Option to buy and sell holiday and much more
You’ll report to the Accountant / Assistant Accountant
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
- Maintenance of accurate information on the financial ledgers for example preparing and posting journals, reconciling accounts, analysing information etc.
- Providing information to Accountant / Assistant Accountant to inform the budget setting / monitoring process.
- Maintaining regular contact with customers, establishing their requirements
- Providing customers with ongoing support and assistance that meets their requirements.
- Providing accurate information for internal and external auditors
- Ensuring that all information is provided in accordance with agreed timetables and formats.
- Providing administrative support for example issuing letters and statements, coding of invoices, archiving and filing, photocopying / scanning etc
The ideal candidate for this Accounting Technician position will have relevant experience in the following:
- Strong Excel Skills
- O-Level / GCSE – Including Maths and English
- Ability to understand double entry Bookkeeping
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Able to travel to the Coventry office
- Able to work of your own initiative
- To communicate effectively
- Work well under pressure
- Prioritise workload
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Accounting Technician role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.