Finance Reporting Manager
Are you a talented finance professional looking to take the next step in your career? Do you have a strong technical background in finance systems and data analysis? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Reporting Manager to join our team and drive the development of our finance system reporting framework.
Salary up to £39k per annum + 10% market supplement.
Hybrid work offered.
As a critical member of our team, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of financial reporting and take on more responsibility and autonomy in your role. Your primary duties will include:
- Leading the establishment and maintenance of a sustainable reporting framework for the organization in its use of Oracle ERP and data warehouse
- Maintaining the existing Oracle reporting suite and developing new reports in line with the Finance systems roadmap
- Supporting the Finance Database Fusion team in ensuring that the data structure supports the reporting requirements and providing ad hoc configuration/support advice as needed
- Driving the development of the new Management Reporting suite using MS Azure SQL and PowerBI
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A graduate or similar level technical qualification
- Proven technical experience with Oracle BI tools such as Oracle Transactional BI, Oracle Financial Reporting, Smart View, Essbase
- Strong SQL skills and the ability to develop complex queries
- Good knowledge of Power Query, Power Pivot, and Power BI as well as VBA
- Experience with finance data and reporting
- The ability to drive and deliver projects with minimal supervision
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and have the skills and experience required for this role, we encourage you to apply. This is a rare opportunity to make a significant impact in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
We look forward to reviewing your application!