Azure Applications Engineer
We’re looking for a talented Azure Applications Developer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of software programming using Microsoft Azure technologies, such as power platform, Logic Apps, API management and SharePoint.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Based in the company’s Upminster, East London office, as the Azure Applications Developer you will be primarily responsible for supporting our team to deliver robust integrations between systems (both internal and external) using Microsoft technologies, such as Logic Apps, function apps, apim etc.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Working with the scrum team to refine features into pbis and then into tasks to deliver within a sprint
– Providing support on the Azure platform including architecture, development best practices and guidance to less experienced Team Members
– Keeping technical documentation up-to-date and properly stored
The ideal candidate for this Azure Applications Developer role will have relevant experience of software programming using Microsoft Azure technologies, such as power platform, Logic Apps, API management and SharePoint.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– A degree-level it qualification, or qualifying experience
– A keen interest in working within the Microsoft ecosystem (power platform, Logic Apps, function apps, apim etc)
– Excellent documentation & communication skills
– Solution-focused with a problem solving “can do” attitude to work
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Azure Developer, Azure Engineer or as an Azure DevOps.
Basic salary: Up to £47,500 per annum
– Pension scheme
– Discretionary bonuses
– Free on-site parking
The business you’ll be working for is a major and fast-growing UK logistics & trade management provider. They provide ocean, air and road freight services with intelligent warehousing, distribution and supply chain solutions.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they are a major international brand, offering great opportunities in every direction for career growth and a range of generous benefits.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Azure Applications Developer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.