The basic salary is £200 per day
The business you’ll be working for is leading industrial service business.
They’re a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Offer good bonuses
- Have the perfect environment to build your career
- Are a forward thinking and hands on company
- Enjoy the team environment
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Duties include the following:
- Providing support and advice to the it leadership team
- Providing insight into financial performance and review processes to identify opportunities for improvement
- Managing the monthly reporting cycle for it
- Managing collation challenge and review of budget, forecast and business plan data
- Managing and building relationships with peers to develop and improve finance processes
The standard working hours for this job are 9am – 5pm.
It’s important that you also have the following:
– Strong communication skills written and verbal
– Clear ability to plan and prioritise work load
– Strong relationship building skills
– The willingness to travel between sites
– A UK driving licence
You’ll also need to be the following:
– Adaptable, intuitive and professional
– Flexible and adaptable under pressure
– Able to communicate with senior management effectively
– Able to manage your time effectively and identify risks and solutions
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
Finally, you’ll need a full driving licence for this position, so please do not apply if you do not have one.
Think that this Management Accountant role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.