Basic salary: £35,000 – £40,000 per annum.
The business you’ll be working for is an independent training and management consultancy
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
- Assisting in preparation of management accounts, annual statutory financial statements and year-end audit
- Preparing and updating the annual forecasts and updating the weekly/monthly reports
- The responsibility of the sales ledger including posting invoices and reconciliations as well as calculating the accrued income, accruals and prepayments
- Overseeing Purchase Ledger including payment runs and dealing with supplier queries
- Assisting with VAT and tax
To be considered for this role you’ll need to possess the following:
- Providing financial support to various teams in the business
- Process improvements and liaising with stakeholders
- Previous Management Accountant Skills
- Management reporting
- Year and month end procedures
You will also need to be able to do the following:
- Able to travel to Nuneaton
- Great Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- To able to work off your own initiative
- A confident and driven person
Ultimately, if you’ve got all of the above you could be a great fit for this role, and we’d love to see your CV.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Management Accountant role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.