Purchase Ledger Clerk
Basic salary: £23,000 pa – £25,000 pa depending on experience
Working Hours: 08.00 – 17.00 Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
A successful family owned builders merchants with brands across Warwickshire, Gloucestershire and Worcestershire.
As a Purchase ledger Clerk you will be involved in all aspects of the Purchase Ledger function of a family run business.
You’ll report to the Finance Manager and you’ll spend the working week in the company’s Leamington office.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
- Manage the purchase ledger function of the business to ensure all invoices are processed in a timely manner, statements are reconciled, and suppliers are paid to their agreed terms.
- Liaise with internal departments, branches, and suppliers to ensure any purchase order or invoice queries are resolved quickly and efficiently.
The ideal candidate for this Purchase Ledger Clerk role will have relevant experience in the following areas:
- Able to prioritise your workload with minimal supervision.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Previous exposure to Purchase Ledger
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Detail oriented with excellent organisational skills
In addition, you’ll need the following:
- The ability to MS Excel, particularly pivots and vlookups
- The ability to communicate with non finance customers
You’ll also need to be able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.