Basic salary: £24,000 pa – £26,000 pa depending on experience
Working Hours: 08.00 – 17.00 Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
A successful family owned builders merchants with brands across Warwickshire, Gloucestershire and Worcestershire.
In the Credit Controller role you will need to be an effective communicator with strong negotiation skills, as well as being able to prioritise your workload with minimal supervision.
You’ll report to the Finance Manager and you’ll spend the working week in the company’s Leamington office.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
- Proactively manage the collection of outstanding accounts to ensure the level of debt or debt in query is kept to a minimum.
- Ensure all customer payments are allocated and any unallocated cash is monitored, and queries resolved in a timely manner.
- Working alongside the Finance Manager to ensure all customer credit limits accurately reflect the current spend level whilst being mindful of any insurance limits in place.
- Provide cover for the Sales Ledger Administrator as necessary
The ideal candidate for this Credit Controller role will have relevant experience in the following areas:
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Previous exposure to sales ledger/credit control
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Detail oriented with excellent organisational skills
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– The ability to MS Excel, particularly pivots and vlookups
– The ability to communicate with non finance customers
You’ll also need to be able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Credit Controller, Credit Analyst, Accounts Receivable Clerk or as an Accounts Assistant.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Credit Controller role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.