Finance Business Partner – Northampton
Basic salary: £55,000 per annum
The business you’ll be working for is one of the UK’s largest privately owned logistics and global trade management provider.
The Finance Business Partner role is office-based. You will be reporting to the Head of Operational Finance and Business Unit Leaders .
As the Finance Business Partner you will be tasked with the following:
- Supporting with the financial and management reporting
- Challenge the Business Unit and Business Leaders in order to optimise results
- Work closely with the central teams to continually improve processes, systems and controls evolve
- Drive Business Unit profit improvement
- Implement and improve Business Unit financial controls, financial and management reporting
- Line Management responsibility for Finance Managers within the sector
The ideal candidate will have the following skills
- Previous relevant experience with proven track record of adding value to an organisation
- Fully qualified or actively studying for ACCA / CIMA and looking to qualify in the next year
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills and an advocate of strong working relationships across all areas of the business
- Professional manner and work ethic, used to working in a dynamic environment
- Proactive and flexible approach
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Desire to continuously improve performance
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Finance Business Partner role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.