We’re looking for a talented UX Lead to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of website management & optimisation for customer acquisition.
Based in the company’s Solihull office, as the UX Lead you will be primarily responsible for managing online user experience (UX), customer experience (cx), website platform management, content optimisation and website governance and compliance.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Creating the UX strategy alongside the digital, propositions & Insight Manager
– Owning and manage all digital development activity, including the website information architecture and manage site maps, navigation, page amendments and deletions
– Setting up digital reporting on all website behaviour analytics. Use multiple data sources, inc. Web trends, Google Analytics, Hubspot, and Hotjar
The ideal candidate for this UX Lead role will have relevant experience of website management & optimisation for customer acquisition.
You’ll also need experience of delivering excellent experiences that meet user needs.
Plus, it’s vital that you’ve got experience of interpreting web stats (e.g. Hotjar, Google Analytics, etc).
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Digital UX Designer, Digital Marketing Manager or as a Website Manager.
Basic salary: Up to £48,000 per annum
– Generous pension contribution scheme
– 26 days holiday
– Further range of flexible benefits to choose from
The business you’ll be working for is one of Europe’s largest operators of energy networks and a principal supplier to the UK’s consumer and industrial markets.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Are a major international brand, offering great opportunities in every direction for career growth
– Are a forward thinking, innovative business
– Offer highly-competitive compensation and benefits packages, with flexibility to tailor these to your own preferences
Interested? If you think you’re right for this UX Lead role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.