We’re looking for a Senior Accountant to work for our client.
Established in 2005, they are care & community organisation who support people who have learning disabilities, mental health issues and complex needs in our residential, community and supported living services across the UK.
If you can demonstrate experience of financial planning and reporting then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
Please note: This is a full time temporary role.
– Managing a reconciliation project to help the business in preparation of year end
– Ensuring the balance sheet reconciliations are accurate and complete
– General ledger reconciliation
– Experience of financial planning and reporting
– Additional experience of understanding of improving core finance processes, management accounting, forecasting and reporting
– Further experience of producing budgets and forecasts and be able to work with managers and teams in the wider business
– Strong attention to detail and a proactive mindset
– Clear ability to plan and prioritise work load
– Strong excel and system skills
– A professional accountancy qualification (CIMA / ACCA) either qualified or actively studying
– Flexible and adaptable under pressure
– Organised and be able to communicate effectively
– Adaptable, intuitive and professional
– Basic salary: £200 – £250 per day
The standard working hours for this position are 9-5.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture, and they welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Senior Accountant role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Senior Accountant position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Finance Manager, Management Accountant or as a Senior Accountant.