We’re looking for a talented Data Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of business solutions IT systems, infrastructure, architecture, hosting, data mapping, service providers, service agreements and governance frameworks.
Based in the company’s Solihull office, as the Data Manager you will be primarily responsible for leading a technical team to optimise and build upon the department’s data management capabilities. This role will be responsible for the design, implementation, delivery, and performance of a class-leading data management technology stack.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– The delivery of the department’s data management capabilities, data systems and necessary standards
– Optimising their data infrastructure, by assuring accuracy and availability of their single customer view through the department datalake and associated infrastructure and integrations
– Working across the wider business + energy and data technology industries to identify future data and technology related opportunities
The ideal candidate for this Data Manager role will have relevant experience of business solutions IT systems, infrastructure, architecture, hosting, data mapping, service providers, service agreements and governance frameworks.
They would like to see experience of:
– Data management and application development ensuring expertise
– Working with MS SQL Server & visual studio.Net frameworks (C#)
– ISO 8000 & ISO 38500, delivering best practice in data management and governance of systems and applications
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Senior Data Engineer, Data Analysis Manager or as a Data Architect.
Basic salary: £60,000 – £74,000 per annum
– 26 days holiday
– Pension scheme
– Retail discounts
– And a wider flexible benefits range
The business you’ll be working for is one of Europe’s largest operators of energy networks and a principal supplier to the UK’s consumer and industrial markets.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Are a major international brand, offering great opportunities in every direction for career growth
– Are a forward thinking, innovative business
– Offer highly-competitive compensation and benefits packages, with flexibility to tailor these to your own preferences
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Data Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.